Designed & manufactured in the French Alps - the ultimate running vest!
**Please note - Raidlight gear follows European sizing conventions rather than US. Please check the sizing chart before ordering as you may find that you need to go up a size**
Updated version of our large capacity Revolutiv Race Vest. Perfect for stage races or ultra light long distance racing, fast packing and adventuring.
This is our lightest large capacity trail running pack we have ever made. Tested, developed and used by the winners of the Marathon des Sables.
Single large rear pocket with roll top closure for quick access and adjustable volume, compression drawcord zig zags across pack for stabilising or overloading on the outside. 2 large stretch pockets on rear, shoulder harness has 2 zipped pockets for on the go access and 2 bottle pockets that will fit all of our bottle systems.
Our popular Micrometric adjustment dials on the sides give perfect on the go fit adjustment. This Race Vest is stripped down of all unnecessary features, this includes no back system (pack you sleep pad as your back system), we have put a hook tab in the back to suspend a hydration reservoir if you need to though.
Vest harness made from PolyMono material (46g/m²) for excellent breathability and temperature regulation. This is an ultralight monofilament mesh, non absorbant, low stretch, conforms to shape and spreads load effectively.
The pocket storage system uses Payen fabric, giving high tenacity stretch and super fast drying for stability and comfort. All this in a 24L capacity weighing only 325g.
- Laser Cut Flat Seams
- Monofilament Fabric Harness For Weight Saving, And Improved Breathability
- Race Vest With 8 Pockets
- Roll Top Closure Main Pocket
- Two Zipped Side Pockets To Secure Phones, Keys And Other Valuables
- Adjustable Freelock Micrometric Buckles For A Perfect Fit
- 2 Front Shoulder Pockets For Hydration (Supplied With 2 X 600ml Eazyflask, Compatible With All Raidlight Bottle Systems)
- Compatible With Front Pack And Trail Quiver
- Capacity: 24 Litres
- Weight: 290g
- Composition: 94% Polyester 6% Elastane
- Wash At A Temperature Not Exceeding 30°C
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean