Saucony Peregrine 13 - Women's - Fog Zenith
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $99 within Australia
- FREE exchanges on shoes & apparel!
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
No speed limits.
Named for the fastest bird on earth, the agile Peregrine 13 more than lives up to its name. Stripped down for blistering speeds, it’s time to get comfortable free-flying across the trails.
This shoe looks aggressive and is aggressive. The two things that catch my eye are the upper mesh and outsole. The upper has been minimised to reduce weight but has a pliable overlay to protect against the elements of the trail. You immediately want to turn the shoe over and check out the outsole.
It has a redesigned traction-rich PWRTRAC outsole to help you dig in and take off with speed, couple this with the rockplate and you’re good to go on the trails. Another addition is the extra layer of comfort with a new sockliner made with PWRRUN+ cushioning, giving it a softer feel without a compromise on performance.
We can see this shoe creeping into ultra distance territory. This shoe really has been stripped back to have you flying across the trails with an average mens shoe weight of 275 grams and womens of 230 grams.
- Soft, springy PWRRUN cushioning for comfort on the trail
- Enjoy an extra layer of comfort with a new sockliner made with PWRRUN+ cushioning
- New protective rock plate gives you a smooth and more flexible ride and sheds moisture more easily
- Redesigned traction-rich PWRTRAC outsole helps you dig in and take off with speed
- More minimal upper with pliable overlays protects against trail elements
- Contoured EVA sockliner for a personalized feel
- Trail outsole lug height: 5mm
- Gaiter compatible: Yes
- Lighter footprint: This style contains recycled upper materials
- Category: Trail Running Shoes
- Heel-to-toe Offset: 4mm (28mm heel/24mm forefoot)
- Weight: Women’s 230g