You know what's sucky about regular headlamps? They only usually come in two tones: dull and duller. What fun is that kind of headlamp? We'll answer that: NO FUN AT ALL. Running on trails or sketchy council sidewalks are risky enough, let alone not being able to see. You know what is fun? Using the Ferei FL40II to cast 1000 lumens ahead of you that’s been said to awaken the leaves on the trees! You’ll have new found friends at your races when they’re wanting to run in your path of light.
Ferei HL40II brightness levels - Bright, Brilliant and Blazing! Level up your headlamp with the external battery pack, turning night into day allllll night long!
1. Focusing LED headlamp
2. Zoom-able head for spot and flood beam
3. Cool white LED
4. IPX4 Water resistant
5. 1000 lumens for 4.3hours (17.2 hours on high output with optional battery pack & cable)
6. 8 Selectable brightness levels from 10% to 80%
7. 4 selectable blinking modes : police blinking, slow blinking, quick blinking, and SOS.
8. Smart IC motherboard provides multiple brightness settings , and prevents overheat,
over discharge or damages caused by polar reversing.
9. Battery level indicating at 50% and 20% capacity.
10. Elastic bungee headband capable of length adjustment, providing best fit and
comfort for user.
11. Optional Diffuser and USB cable charger available
12. Optional BP2836B,BP4836B and BP6836B for longest runtime each 8.6 hours,17.2 hours and 25.8 hours on High.
LED: 1 X CREE XM-L2, 10WATT
Cool White beam, 1000 Lumens, beam distance 200 meters, Colour Temperature: 5000K-6800K
Runtime (indoor static testing at 28°C): 4.3hours
Med (user-defined): 10%-20%-30%-40%-50%-60%-70%-80%
Drop height: 1 Meter
luminous intensity: 10,000 CD
Battery: 1 X 18650 Lithium-Ion
Head Diameter: 30mm
Weight: 140g (without battery)
In the box:
1 x 1000 Lumen HL40II Headlamp
1 X 3400mAh Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
1 x AC Quick Charger
1 x Travel Bag to protect your lamp during travel to races or during storage